Monday, June 9, 2008

June - Free Stuff

Free samples for iced coffees at Starbucks Jun 9-13 and June 16-20. Call your local Starbucks to make sure they are participating in this before you waste your gas!

Free sample pack complete with a Kotex® Ultra Thin Pad with Wings, Kotex® Lightdays® Pantiliner (individually wrapped), and two Kotex® Security® Tampons

For all the Free samples Walmart has to offer click here: http://instoresnow.walmart.com/In-Stores-Now-free-samples.aspx. I get tons of free stuff from them every month! Whatever I don't want I can use creatively as gifts or I put it in my donation pile.

Free music from Walmart. Check this every week for new songs. http://instoresnow.walmart.com/In-Stores-Now-music-downloads.aspx

Free nail polish from Ulta. I was able to print this coupon 3 times after they emailed it to me. I don't think there is a limit. These would make great gifts!

Free sample of Dove Go Fresh Therapy Energize Shampoo and Conditioner. This site is in Spanish but it wasn't too hard to figure out what they want me to fill out.

Free Flix Sticks to clean your teeth. I will probably be putting this in my pile of sanitary products to donate.

Free coffee samples from Kwik Kafe. This is a coffee shop in Wisconsin. You can have all 4 samples mailed to you. The 4 types are: Kwik Kafe Flavor of the Day, 100% Columbian, House Blend, and European Dark Blend. This would make a nice edition for a homemade gift basket to a coffee lover.

No comments: