Monday, September 29, 2008

Free Sample from Juice Beauty


Would you like a sample from Juice Beauty? Juice Beauty makes and sells organic skin care products. Ideal Bite recommended them to me in their recent bite size email. I was told that the first 100 people who sign up for the Seattle Bite (which is coming soon) through me will receive a Juice Beauty Sampler. I need to fill out a form and enter your email address so Ideal Bite can email you the link to subscribe to the free Seattle Bite emails. After you subscribe (you can cancel anytime) you will receive the sample. Here is a sneak peak at the new Seattle Bite. If you want to subscribe but don't want to leave your email address out in the open in the comments section, you can just give it to me by email: e.fox_dawson@marykay.com.

No comments: