Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Get Even More Money Back with Ebates for the Holidays

Now, if you sign up with Ebates you get a $10 bonus in your account instead of $5. The stores you may shop at normally are also giving double the cashback they normally give because of the holiday season. So far, I have earned $30 from this site and I have been a member for a little over a month. If you need more info on Ebates, I've posted my previous blog about it below:

Cash Back Offers and Discounts
I want to let everyone know about how to use ebates.com to earn money and discounts. I got this tip from Heather at Freebies4mom. Ebates is a site that offers cashback on hundreds of sites that offer online shopping. Most of these stores are very well known to all of us. I was excited to see all the cash back offers so I signed up this morning. All I had to do was enter an email address and password. I can't wait to see how much I can save doing my Christmas shopping on this site! After I signed up they gave me a $5 bonus that I am assuming will go towards my first purchase. I was also given an opportunity to email my friends about ebates. For every person who joins the website through my referral, I get $5 and my referrals get $5. I'm pretty excited about that. If you decide to sign up for ebates.com click on the link and it will let Ebates know I referred you. Thanks for reading!

No comments: