Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mary Kay Day Radiance Foundation Review

I've been a Mary Kay consultant for over a year now and I have been using liquid foundation for my dry skin. I thought this was the right choice and I moisturized my face day and night but I always had those dry spots on my face that kept coming back after I put on my foundation. Well, recently, I realized that the best foundation to use for dry skin is not a liquid foundation but Mary Kay's Day Radiance foundation. I bought the color that was the second lightest: Blush Ivory. I tried it as soon as I got it in the mail. Amazing! It felt like the foundation was actually moisturizing my skin as I put it on. My face immediately showed this healthy glow as the dryness was quenched! The color, however was a little darker than my skin tone. That surprised me. So I am sending this particular color back and I ordered the lightest color available which is Antique Ivory. I'm very excited to get my foundation! Since the weather has gotten colder, my skin really needs this foundation. In the summer time, my skin tends to get more oily so I would probably go back to my liquid foundation or use the Day Radiance and dust my T-zone with some mineral powder.

Remember you can get Mary Kay products for wholesale price with me. I told you about it here.

No comments: