Thursday, January 29, 2009

Free Marketing Supplies For Your Business

I have some news on Vista Print. Have you heard of it? As an introductory offer, they will give you free business cards. You can choose from a wide variety of different colors and styles of business cards. You get 250 of them for free and it's a great deal for someone who is starting their own business. All you have to pay is shipping. The business cards are blank on the back except for a little note that says "Business cards are free at Vista Print". If you don't want this on the back, you can choose to have it blank or with other information. That costs about $3 to do. Once the business cards arrive, you get a little pamphlet that has a special website that is part of Vista Print and you can get tons more stuff for free! I'm starting my own business and I ordered 10letterhead, 1 car door magnet, 25 brochures, 25 magnet business cards, 25 fliers, 100postcards, a pen, and a T shirt. The total came up to over $150 but I got it all for free! Everything matches and it has my business logo, phone number, website, and product info. The shipping was about $13 for the slowest delivery but it still comes in a pretty timely manner. I really recommend this company. Their products are very high quality as well.

No comments: