Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Did You Get Your Free Facial at Origins Yet?

I went to Origins today and there was no one there! I thought for sure there would be a line of women wanting to get their free facial. I asked for mine and the nice lady sat me in a massage chair and asked me some questions about the products I use and what concerns I have about my skin. I let her know that my skin has some patches of dryness. I asked how long the facial was and she told me it's up to me. She said she could do 10 minutes to an hour and a half! She laid me back in the chair and used the Origins organic line. It felt fabulous! Afterward she put make up back on me (which looked better than when I first came in!) The great news is that Origins will be performing free facials til the end of this month. You can choose from 3 different kinds. Click this link to find out more and find an Origin store near you.

No comments: