Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Free Stuff from Bzz Agent




Have you heard of Bzz Agent or Bzz Campaigns yet? This is a site you can sign up for free and receive free items from various companies to test them out. Once you get your products, you try it, and then send in a report about the product and how you told people about it. I'm getting my first Bzz campaign product in the mail from OFF! According to the email I just received, I am getting the OFF! Clip On Mosquito Repellent (I've seen the commercials for these) and the OFF! Power Pad Lamp. These are both non-spray mosquito repellents and I can't wait to try this out since we will be barbequeing more. It will be nice to not have to put anything on my skin. There are other campaigns that you can sign up for as well, but you are not guaranteed to be picked to test the products. Kind of like House Party, you sign up for all that you are intersted in and hope you get it. Some of the other campaigns that are going on include: Aveeno Nourish + Hair Care, Taco Bell Fiesta Family Meal, Neutrogena Pure and Free Baby Sunblock SPF 60, Dannon Dan Active, Clean and Clear, Mahatma Gourmet Rice, and more.

No comments: