Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today.com Pays You For Blogging

Today.com is kind of like Blogspot. It lets you have a page that you can call your own to write about what you want. The difference is that Today.com pays you for your approved posts AND pays for every person that visits your site. Pretty nice deal. You will also get $5 for every qualified blogger you refer. So, just to try it, I created this blog: http://oregonfun.today.com/. Then I put my blog on Entrecard to see if I get any money. Sure enough, I have been getting paid monthly for every unique visit I get to my site. It's not great pay, a few cents here and there but I'm sure if someone puts a lot of effort in, it could be very rewarding. I wanted to let you know about this opportunity in case it helps you out. Here are 2 articles by Grizzley who actually did put some effort into this and found that you could make a very good living.
Today.com Pays You For Useless Traffic
1.5 Million Visitors in 8 Days - Niche Marketing

No comments: