Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Old Navy Coupon Hunt

So have you heard of the new Old Navy coupon hunt thats all the rage? It's a new way of searching for coupons on an interactive site. The best coupon they've given away so far is $75 off $100! There are tons of other coupons too. Well, it's hard to find the good coupons and they go fast but they are reset weekly. The problem is, you never know when they will reset. I'm posting this to announce that at as of 9:30 pm Pacific time 6/10/09, the Old Navy coupon site seems to be reseting. I don't know when they will have the site up again but when they do all the good coupons will be there for you to find. I will stay up as long as I can to see if I can win a good one. Here is the site address: http://www.oldnavyweekly.com/. Keep refreshing the page to make sure you don't miss it! Good Luck!!! Let me know if you win something.

No comments: