Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just Got Free $25 Gift Card For Restaurant.com!

Woohoo! I just got enough Swagbucks to get a $25 giftcard to Restaurant.com! It didn't take me very long either. I think maybe 3 to 4 weeks to get 45 Swagbucks (there are prizes you can get for just 1 Swagbuck too). My secret to getting a lot of Swagbucks and lots of prizes is a little naughty. I signed up and then I had my partner sign up as my referral. Everytime my referral wins points, I win the same amount of points. So instead of using my account, we both focus on using the referral's account. That way, when my referral gets 45 Swagbucks (enough for a Restaurant.com gift card), I get 45 Swagbucks which equals 2 gift cards (or any other prize of our choice)! I know it's probably cheating but it works! I also replaced my Google search toolbar with a Swagbucks search bar. This reminds me to use Swagbucks everytime I'm online. Every so often, when I search it awards me with points.

Click on the Swagbucks Banner on the right side to learn more or to start earning prizes!

No comments: