Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Shared Reviews- Earn Money Writing Reviews That Interest You

Shared Reviews is a site where you can review any products that you have tried. The more reviews you write, the more votes you can potentially get. You are paid based on how many votes you get and how many votes you give to others. The key to this is to get as many friends as possible and vote for them so they will vote for your reviews too. There are monthly contests as well where you can win money for referring lots of people or for having the best video review, etc. I have started to become very active in voting because I realized that I earned some money last month without even doing anything on the site. I had 12 reviews posted but I just stopped participating because I wasn't sure if it was worth my time. Well, if I can earn money without participating, imagine what I could get with a little effort! I like this site because I can write about whatever I want, whenever I want. There are no quotas or timeframes. The community of people they have on this site is pretty tight knit too and they are all very supportive. They love to become friends and vote for others. If you would like to try, follow my link and sign up.

No comments: