Monday, July 7, 2008

Free book download: Seize the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyan

I love to read but lately... for a few years, I haven't had the time to get into a really good book. I've been thinking more and more that I need to go to the library and find a book that I can relax with and escape into. The problem is, I don't know what I like to read anymore. I used to love fantasy books in hight school but that doesn't appeal to me right now. I think mystery or thrillers might be good but which author and which book? So many choices and so little time. Well, thanks to Freebies 4 Mom for letting me know about a free book download. One of her readers is a fan of Sherrilyn Kenyan, the author or this book, and told her about this download. The book is called Seize the Night and here is the site: http://www.yearofacheron.com/ebook.html. Enter your email information and you will receive an email to download the book. I am excited to read this book and hopefully really get into it and thus jumpstart my reading hobby again.

No comments: