Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Free things I got in my mailbox this week!

There is a coupon in Food and Family magazine for a Free full size bottle of Kraft dressing. I got this magazine free along with Fitness and Cooking Lite when I placed my order for a free 2008 Entertainment book! Not bad for just taking 5 minutes on a website.



I also got a free coupon in the mail for a free full size Coffee Mate creamer (liquid or powder) up to a $4.oo value. This offer has expired though.



Other things I received for free this week: Sample of Nivea face cream with SPF 5 (this is a good size sample and looks like it will last me awhile), sample of Dove Proage body lotion, sample of Multigrain Cheerios, sample of Garnier Fructis lotion, and my second sample of Alaway allergy eye drops. Kotex sent me a pad, pantyliner, and 2 tampons with a $1.00 off coupon. At Walmart and Haaggen, Kotex 16 count products are 99 cents so you can get a box for free!

I'm excited to see what's in my mailbox today!

No comments: